So tonight is Halloween and I am sure you can guess how many we have had
at the house. Dad and I went with B and Ben and left Jaden for about
an hour. When we came back to the house the porch lights were off so
when we asked Jaden why he said we were out of candy.....that is two
giant pinata candy bags in an hour....I had one more in the back room
that we brought out but seriously!!!!! And yes, we had the 16 year old
Natives ;). B wanted to be Frankenstein again this year and Easton
wanted to be a zombie. They were done after a trip down to Eve Lynns
and back, which didn't hurt my feelings AT ALL!!! It is still way too
much sugar in my book and it was a bit chilly tonight.
Mason left with the team today but he texted me after they left and
said that Holden and Grant got pulled off the bus and the team for drugs
before they left. So sad, I wish I could help kids make better
choices. I know it is hard to fit in in High School, I am just glad you
boys have never gone in that direction. I guess that is where the
atonement comes in for all of us and we can just love them and try to
help them make better choices....
How is the progress with Daniel coming?
How many missionaries are in your district?
Do you work with any sister missionaries?
Are you excited to meet President and Sister Ware?
Will you find out your area once you get there or before? (I guess I won't get the answer to this until you are out LOL)
Did you and your roomies enjoy your "costumes"?
Were the Peanut Butter Bars smashed?
What has the food been like at the MTC?
What is church on Sunday like there?
When I was in B's class today Madi came in. I guess she comes in
everyday for 7th hour. The class was just leaving for the parade so we
sat and chatted for about 20 minutes. She asked how you were and then
we chatted about all sorts of HS stuff.
We are looking forward to a weekend at home and "care free", I say
that and something major will come up.....or your dad will go stir crazy
and take a quick trip to Cortez LOL!
Dad told me the other night that they were going to be releasing me
in the next few weeks. I am not sure how I feel about that. I love
Young Womens but I also have felt like it is time to move on for awhile
now. I really had the most connection with your grade of girls and now
that they are gone....I don't know,, I still love all the Young Women
but I just feel it is time. I am scared for where they might put me. I
told Dad I could just have a little break and he just laughed. They
will always be "my girls" and I hope I get to work in YW again soon but
maybe I need some "adult" interactions so I realize I am not in HS
anymore (jk, referring to your dad and his 18 year old ism). Anyway, I
am happy to serve wherever I am called....nursery might be fun :)I am
not sure if they will release me before Cancun or not but I will be care
free for sure that week.
Well, time to scrub all the sugar out of teeth. Love you lots,
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment