Thursday, October 24, 2013

So I hope you don't get sick of me writing you little notes LOL. Since I know they print them each day I can't help myself....I know you won't be able to email back until pday but just try to answer any questions in that one email and we will all be good :) So who is your MTC comp? Are you rooming with more than just him? Have you met Elder Hilbet? (sp?) or the Elder from Farmington? How many total missionaries in your MTC district? I will be mailing you a roll of stamps so use them wisely (mostly for me....wink,wink) Are you enjoying the classes? I am sure it is cool to be immersed in the gospel. How are your teachers? Is there more than one? Do you have classes with other districts?



I have to tell you I am getting a chuckle out of Easton. You know how he processes things...over, and over, and over.... well since we left the MTC yesterday he has continued to say, "Oh, I almost asked when Layton was going to be home...then I remembered...you know."....."Mom, is Layton coming to scriptures?...oh ya....., you know" "I almost asked if Layton was already at work, but....you know" etc. He is funny and makes me chuckle....he actually cried for awhile after we left you....believe it or not I think he really having to process this change.



B said his stomach was still a little sour this morning but he insisted he go to school so he could tell Mrs. Monson that his brother was in the MTC. He also said he wanted to play with friends today so he was going to go.



I Ran into Lana Latham this morning at the Wellness Center and she insisted I tell her how things went yesterday. I told her Monday was my hard day and I was doing alright today....until she started crying and we kept chatting, then she got me teary eyed....I had to thank her before I went into my class. :)



I am glad you seemed to be happy when we left. I told everyone that asked this morning that it made it a lot easier on me that you were so excited. I think if you had been having a hard time then it would have torn me up. I hope you continue to enjoy the next few weeks and Washington when you get out there....I really have no doubt you will.



Well, I will check out for now.....make sure you answer all my ?'s for I will be an ever curious mother :)



Love you,



Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment