Saturday, November 2, 2013

Elder Bethea:

So I haven't paused to sit down and write you to update you on what is going on with life here in Blanding. First, it was so great to hear how good your doing at the MTC. I am so glad you are soaking in the sweet spirit that resides at the MTC. Sounds like you have some great guys to learn and play with....that is so cool. Some of your best friends will come from your mission and serving the Lord.



Well Bishop and I have been working on re-organizing the Young Women presidency. It is so nice to work with Bishop Lyman. He is so caring and concerned for others, never thinking of himself. I hope to gain some of his talents before we are released.



Uncle Jeremy and Han have challenged me to complete the Green Beret challenge of doing 10000 push-ups in 30 days. So far I have done 1000 pushups in two days and ya I am sore, but it feels great to push myself for a good cause. If you complete the challenge, you get a rad patch and a portion of cost of the patch goes to wounded Green Beret vets. I am still keeping up with going to Mom's class three times a week and mountain biking three times a week.



I love you son and am proud of you. Keep the mission rules exactly and pray daily, along with reading out of the Book of Mormon. Thanks for being such a good example and let me know if I can do anything for you. I pray for you and your success daily.



Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment