Wednesday, October 30, 2013

It was so good to hear from you. I am super glad that you all enjoyed the first package....and that you shared LOL. You should get the second one today (which is Wednesday but you won't get this letter until Thursday). It sounds like you are doing amazing, as expected. One thing I hope we can work on in the next two years is your punctuation.....gads! I would say spelling as well but I can handle misspelled words much better than whatever punctuation you threw into the letter LOL. But, I will say that I am willing to take whatever you send so don't let that stop you....just know I post your letters on your blog and forward it to others as is :) Don't let them believe for a second that San Juan has a second rate edumacation system down here LOL. I am glad that you have had the experience of a difficult investigator. You said it was a TRC...what does that stand for? Is it mock investigators or real peeps wanting to hear about the church? I am glad the lesson with his friend went better. We will pray for Daniel this week.

Have you met Elder Harmon from Farmington, NM? Tell him to write his mom, I am the only source of info she has right now and she would LOVE to hear from him. I assume Cole made it in today. Have you seen him? I hope you two get to see each other a few times before you leave next week. Did you get to be a greeter? Again, Pictures, pictures, pictures. I need to find out from others the best way for you to get pictures to me. Maybe dropbox or something (because I know you will have TONS to send me ;)

What have you been doing for rec time? Ball, running, Volleyball? I hope your flashing spike ball has provided a little entertainment in your room...although you guys are probably so wiped out by the time you settle down that you don't have time to toss around a feather LOL.

You didn't really answer any of my zillion questions from all my letter/emails. Is it because you didn't have time or find them old news to yourself haha. Maybe you sent a very long land letter and it will have all the info I will ever need?!?!?!

I can't believe you have less than a week left there. I am sure you have learned a ton in one week. It is funny to get all of the "mom emails" for the mission and hear everyone speculating on transfer dates in the field....And I know exactly because you are a MAJOR transfer LOL.

Well, I hope you enjoy your Halloween package and continue to share. (I wish I would have known how many were in your room, I only sent two mummies but they are big and can be shared....the rest I think I sent enough....just in case)



Have a Happy Halloween and enjoy your treats (PICTURES).



Love,



Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment