Thursday, October 24, 2013


Dear John, Oh wait....that is the wrong beginning....I was having flash backs LOL.....



How was yesterday? I am writing knowing you won't be able to write back until pday but who cares. I don't even know when your official MTC pday will be. I assumed that Monday would be it but then we saw a bunch of missionaries on Wednesday playing and such so maybe it is Wednesday which means you will only have one official pday at the MTC.



Anyhow, I posted lots of pictures and have received lots of comments on them. Everyone LOVES the pictures of you guys laughing before the drop off and the one of all you boys in a line with them looking towards you.



Do you have all of the stuff you need? I am sending a package tomorrow and I will send one next week....of course your dad is giving me a hard time telling me I am spoiling you but I don't care (as if that is a surprise) you can tell all of your roommates they will benefit from you being a mommas boy LOL.



I don't know if Mason wrote you again but he came home from school saying that today in Seminary he had one of the most spiritual lessons he has ever had. I hope that all of the boys enjoy the scriptures and seminary as much as you did/do. What scriptures are you studying right now? Or are you just studying the lessons?



I know you are feeling the spirit. I can feel the peace from it just by thinking of you and what you are learning. I can't wait to get your first letter and hear of your experiences.



I love you, Til tomorrow....



Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment