We received our first letter from Layton yesterday (Saturday). He wrote very little but wanted to let us know he was well. From what it sounds like this is going to be a great learning experience for him and he will love every minute.
Dear Family,
Hey!!! How are you? It has been two days here in the MTC. Today was a big day, Sister Hatch, our Branch Presidents wife, encouraged us to write home to tell that we are OK. I love it here so much, you can feel the spirit at every corner. My companion is Elder Gingrich, he is from Virginia and he is awesome. I have had so many spiritual experiences and opportunities to grow. I will have many opportunities to grow in the next two days. I was just named Zone Leader along with Elder Gingrich. I am looking forward to serving my fellow Elders. Our P-Day is on Wednesday so that will be when I write you. I'm OK and loving it here.
Sincerely, Elder Bethea
P.S. Mason, I'm rooming with an Elder who is going to play O-Line at Stanford when he gets home, cool huh!
No comments:
Post a Comment