Good Morning, I hope you enjoyed your Meetings today. I am still
curious as to what church is like in the MTC since you are engulfed in
the spirit everyday of the week. Although, I guess you don't get to
take the sacrament every day so Sacrament meeting is important. I went
to my last Ward Council meeting this morning. That was a weird feeling.
They will reorganize the YW when we are in Cancun in two weeks since
next week is Stake Conference.
Easton has been sick this week, mostly headaches like me but he said
he did throw up once. Mason texted me this morning from his room and
said he wasn't feeling very hot. I don't know if he will just have
headaches as well but I think it has made it's rounds....again, so
grateful you got it over with before you went into the MTC.
I am so excited for you to leave for the field on Tuesday. I hope
you get to work with some of the Elders that you have gotten to know in
the MTC once you are out. I am sure it won't be for awhile but that
would be fun.
B will be sending you a "halloween" chart with everyones vote on
their favorite character....you will have to let him know what you vote
for.
Let me know as soon as you get out what your direct mailing address
is in Washington in case I want to get something to you quicker than
going through the Mission Home.
Have you ran into Cole yet? I heard from his mom that when they
dropped him off he immediately started looking for you at the curb. I
am sure it was nice for him to know you were there, even if you weren't
going to be with one another very much.
Well, I am off to heard the troops to get ready for church. Hope you enjoy your last few days.
Love you,
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment