Tuesday, October 29, 2013


Hey, We are all anxiously awaiting your email/letter tomorrow.....you better be taking pictures!!!! I know you are only in the MtC but we would love to see who you room with, your district, teachers, comp etc. Indulge me :) Be glad you were not here last night.... Dad is in the throws of "Friends of Scouting" and I think you have a pretty good idea of how we both feel about that! Dad has been really good about it even though this year they not only want him to collect $ for their salaries ;) but they also want him to enter everything into the website for them....talk about kicking back and letting someone else do all the work. Needless to say I have been a little irritated. But I did help him anyway last night and now all the BSA has to do is cash it in LOL. Dad handed out the routes about three weeks ago and on Sunday evening he actually had one of the routes returned to him and was told "I didn't have time to do this" Dad replied that he wasn't going to hand it in until Tuesday and the guy just looked at him and said, "no, I don't think I will have time"....funny thing is is that this person does not even have ANY kids, and his wife doesn't work!!!! I told dad it was probably more of an anxiety issue than time.... but for real?!?!?!



Anyway, now that I have vented :) Devin's mom sent me his email from last week and asked if I would forward yours to her. We also exchanged blog addresses....it is fun to see how all you boys are doing. I forwarded his email to you so you could read it if you want.



I am actually sending a copy of Easton's little talk in the package today so you can read it when you want and not waste precious writing time reading another email.



Easton and B had "super Hero" day today. They couldn't wear masks to school so I painted batman masks on them. I will send you a picture. It was cute.



Let me know when you write tomorrow if there is anything you need before you leave the MTC or if you want me to send anything to the mission home so it is there for you when you get there. Have you decided on a shoulder bag? I am not sure if they have them to purchase there or if you have an idea and want me to order one or if you just want to get one out in the field?



Hope you enjoyed the last package, I assume you got it by at least Monday if not Saturday. I will send another one today and hope it gets there tomorrow.



Have you been doing your 500 situps and pushups like Shon Rindlisbacher? LOL I still think that is sooo funny!!!



Well, I will chat again tomorrow (never you worry). Hope you have a great evening.



Love you,



Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment