Saturday, November 2, 2013

So I am a titch late this morning....hopefully I make the cut off for them to print and send this letter. If not, I guess you will get two tomorrow....but I did think about you this morning;)

We are cleaning and working and trying to get things done to enjoy this BEAUTIFUL day. I am not sure what the weather is like up there today but I heard all of Utah is supposed to get yucky weather, like snow, on Sunday so Enjoy and I hope you don't freeze without a winter coat. You better let me know soon what you want to do about that and your shoulder bag so that you are prepared when you need them.



So Uncle Jeremy sent out an email challenge to all the bro-in-laws. It is for the Green Barres .... it is called the 10,000 push up in 31 day challenge. Basically it is averaging around 335 push ups a day for 7 days of the week or around 382 if you don't do them on Sunday. Dad passed it around the sheriffs office and I think Dustin is going to join in as well. It is funny to see them compete. Dad did twenty here and twenty there....during commercials and before bed. He got up to 400 and then Jeremy texted and said he had 455 so dad did more until he got 500.....Jer said it is better to get ahead than to get behind because making them up the last few days is almost impossible. I told dad he was going to be really sore but he was like, "nah, I've been taking your class and I will be able to do this"....I laughed because 400 push ups a day for 31 days is way different than my class. He was pretty sore this morning. I guess the bet is, with the bro's, anyone that doesn't finish the challenge has to buy the other couples dinner at Cheesecake Factory. LOL I told dad to keep doing push ups :)



Mason said the team got beat 56-0 yesterday....yikes. Oh well, on to basketball!!!! We will be having Young Women in Excelence tomorrow night and I asked Mason to be the prince in our skit....he is not thrilled LOL. B would be perfect (the princesses are me, Kari, and Erin) but I don't think he could remember the lines. We will see.



Hope your day is awesome.....



Love you lots,



Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment