Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Wenatchee/Hike/Eniat

Well family i sit here trying to get the motivation to email but its not coming so ill just recap real quick. so This week has been fun, I went on Exhanges with Elder Tipton  this week and we had a blast of tracting all day so that was way fun we stopped by a few potentials and talked with them. Then on Wednesday we had Zone Conference which was pretty awesome. We had some awesome training's by President and Sister Ware. We Learned that we need to repent daily in order to receive the greatest portion of the spirit to do the work of salvation. Then we had a lesson with Destinee and that went swimmingly she is getting baptized this Friday so we are so excited! Then we went up to waterville and had a great lesson with the hurds. For the rest of the time we just tracted and did service so nothing to exciting but transfers next week little nervous but oh wells love you all! BYE
Elder Bethea

Wenatchee

Apartment

Eniat at it's finest
Slight idea of the Apple Blossom
I found the Shrire
I found my Armor of God...haha
Go Ye therefore and teach all nations
I teach statues
You may ask me one question

So many choices
If we were a band ..... hahaha

Leavenworth

No comments:

Post a Comment